We have evaluated policies in the public and private sectors from both a quantitative and qualitative point of view. We focus on the awareness generated by the communication of the policy or set of policies, and then on the results obtained, the outputs created, and the outcomes achieved.
Our signature evaluation procedure follows these steps:
- evaluation of the importance of the strategy
- evaluation of the coherence within objectives and needs in a given territory
- quantitative evaluation of the expenditure, of the coherence of summary costs and of the taken actions;
- evaluation of the actions’ efficiency and ability to produce expected results and to guide operators’ behaviour
- evaluation of the management systems and of the managerial, legislative and control infrastructure